Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge!


Hello Fellow Crafters!
I made this card because I am graduating this year, so good by to graed school and hello high school. yesterday Rikki and I went to visit the high school, it was realy big and
 I cant wait to be a part of it lol.Hope you like my card!:)
This is my card


Here is Rikki
This is Rikki's card!:)
Supplies I Used for my card:
My Creative Time- Follow Your Dreams
Peachy Keen - Princess Face
Cartridge- Everyday Paper Dolls
Prairie Bird Boutique -Shabby Ribbon
Button and bling!:)
I am entering my card at:
Peachy Keen
 Sketch Challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
Have a super day!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute sweetie! Love the bright blue and the stitching is fabulous! Wow, what a fabulous journey ahead:)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, you are one talented girl! Both cards are soo cute!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Tiffany!AWESOME job to both of you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards, both are adorable, love the colours and paper choices, wtg girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! Great work Tiffany and Rikki! I am glad you are looking forward to High School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card is beautiful and so is your friends. Congratulations on going to High School. It is such an exciting step! AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete