Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Peach Keen Challenge #14


Hello Fellow Crafters!
 Today I made this adorable card for my  moms birthday, I hope that you like this card as much as I do :p
It is a day late!!!ooops
 I made this card for my favorite friend Brittany because she went to a  Hospital and I missed her so much.
 Supplies I Used for my card:
Peachy Keen- In Stitches Face
My Creative Time -My Favorite Sayings/ Gift Card Sentiments
I am entering my card at:
Peachy Keen
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
Have a super day!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. Your friend will love her card, that was super sweet of you:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet projects. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK girl. These are both just perfect! Your stitching is beautiful and I just love to stop by. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet, Tiffany! You definitely brightened her day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks my sweet girl,I LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! I LOVE the stitched faces!! They work great with the cuts!! Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely going to bring a smile to your friend's face!! They are adorable! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete