Friday, March 28, 2014

Fun Tag's with MCT!!!

 
 
Hello Fellow Crafters!
 
Here is some fun tags that I made with my mom, I just learned to work with Quilling and I showed my mom how to use it too!!!
 

 
Supplies I Used for my Project : 
 
Quilling Kit
 
I am entering the challenge over at My Creative Time for fun!!!

 CHALLENGE:
The challenge is to use no patterned paper!

SORRY one of my tags has patterned paper!!! Hope that is OK :)
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
 Have a great day!!!!
 


3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL job my sweet girl!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete