Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-13 / 3-D Objects Oh Baby!!



Hello Fellow Crafters!
Here is my project that I made for the Challenge over at Peachy Keen!
THE CHALLENGE
Create a 3-D project pertaining to babies.
 
My mom got the new PK faces and I had to use them,they are just TOO CUTE!!!
I am so busy with high school and all the homework so I only craft when I find the time!
Hope you like my project!!!!:)
 


Supplies I Used for my Project :
Peachy Keen Stamps - PKS  April add on set 2013
PK-184 Twinkle Twinkle Sentiments
Cartridge - Baby Steps
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
 Have a great day!!!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How precious is that!!! Love it!!! So sweet and cute...love those great big eyes! And the stars are so cute too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany ~ How ADORABLE is this!!! I just LOVE that little baby with it's big ole eyes! WOW! Then the stars, the sentiments and of course all the other details! Beautifully done! So happy to see you post but you concentrate on school ~ we will all be here when you have time to craft! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet baby project my girl!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete