Monday, January 7, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge #13-1 ANYTHING GOES!!


Hello Fellow Crafters!
Here is my card that I made for the Challenge over at Peachy Keen
PKS Challenge #13-1- ANYTHING GOES!!
I had sooo much fun coloring the new PK stamps with my mom,here is one of those sweet new bears that Kathy just release!They are all ADORABLE!!!!:)
and I used the new "Stitched Heart Dies" that Emma just release!they are AWESOME!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card :
Emma's My Creative Time 
Copic Markers
 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
 Have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE card Tiffany!you are the best crafting buddy!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I bet you and your mom have so much fun crafting together!!! :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Tiffany! I liked to craft with my mom too-

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and adorable I like your color combo! Thanks for joining our PKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete