Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thowback Thursday Challenge!


Hello Fellow Crafters!
Wow this challenge was easy peasy, but  I missed using my fav tool in the world the cricut because it does all the work for me cause I'm usually lazy. Emma's stamps are so well  designed,  I wish I could draw like that. I used this stamp because it reminds me when I was younger cause I loved to hunt for eggs and stuffing them in my mouth , the good old days lol ^_^ but those days are over and done with because I'm a teen now and I watch my figure.
Supplies I Used for this gift card:
My Creative Time - Embossed Gift Card Holder,
 Hello Spring and Happy Hunting
Stickers
I am entering my card at:
"CRICUT-LESS CHALLENGE"!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I just love the colors and how you colored the flowers on the egg.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...TIffany this is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Tiffany,great job!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too perfect! I love how it turned out! And make sure to sneak in a few goodies even if you are a teen and are trying to watch your figure ;)! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love how you colored in the flowers...so spring-y. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stamping. LOL at your comment on the good ol days. Oh to be young again. Would not want to be a teen again but would like to go back to my college yrs.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete